Thursday, May 3, 2007

Next FAL weekend 4-6 May

Yes, it's that time already - this weekend is our monthly FAL weekend. It seems just yesterday that we were working on last month's pieces!

I'm working all weekend, but I still hope to finish my 'And Many More' needlecase by Just Nan ... or be very close to finishing anyway :)

A heads-up about a future event as well ... during the July FAL weekend (6-8 July) we're also joining forces with the Christmas SAL blog, and going to have an 'ornamentifying weekend' - it's a great opportunity to get some of those Christmas ornies out of the finishing pile and into a finished state ready to hang on the tree (I certainly have a pile building up of those!). I hope you'll join us for the fun - and perhaps get some inspiration from finishing techniques that people use :D Thanks Nicki for suggesting this great idea!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena