Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gallery - A Hug Will Do Pinkeep

This is my first attempt at a pinkeep finish, and my first time following one of the classes here - it won't be the last time I do either, either :o)


I was very pleased at how the finished article came out - the picture isn't very good because it's a scan (my camera charger is missing!). In "real life" the edges are much more crisp!

I used cream dupion as the backing fabric, foamcore for the stiffening, a pale pink lace for the edging, and cream, pale green, silver and some more of the lace for the extravagant bow! I omitted the pins because I have a small niece who is fascinated by my basket of "smalls" - so maybe in eight or nine years I can finish this as intended!

Nic

http://beebarfsblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

 

Made by Lena