Monday, January 14, 2008

Needlerolls - Class - Materials List


needleroll-tutorial-photo-1

The materials you will need to make a Needleroll are as follows:
  • Piece of stitching
  • Sewing pins
  • Cotton for stitching seams (to match fabric colour - if you're using a sewing machine, this should be sewing machine thread)
  • Cotton floss for hem-stitching (either same colour as fabric, or as a contrast)
  • Ribbon (I prefer 1/4" ribbon, but any width is suitable)
  • Stuffing (eg Polyfil)
Your fabric and stitching can be a variety of sizes, but preferably fabric should be approx 20-21cm (8-9") x 25-26cm (10-11").

There are many designers who have needleroll designs - The Victoria Sampler, Shepherd's Bush, Jeannette Douglas, Eventide Designs, The Sweetheart Tree, just to name a few. There are also a number of freebie designs available - if you would like some freebie addies, please leave a comment and I'll locate them from my favourites for you :)

The Needleroll class will be held during the weekend 26-27 January 2008. That gives just under two weeks for anyone who would like to join in with the class to get a piece of stitching ready. Don't hesitate to leave a comment with any questions you my have with the materials list. I look forward to holding the class in two weeks time! :D

Please bear with me if I'm a bit slow responding with any queries during this week, as I'm moving house in two days time. I will still be checking emails daily, though, assuming my internet connection will be working in the new flat!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena